When Her Majesty the Queen conducted the naming ceremony in her own honour in October 2010, she continued a marvellously regal formal cruising tradition. Cunard has maintained all the refined styling, amenities and service associated with the Golden Era of cruise sailing and added modern facilities, leisure and entertainment opportunities. Stunning accommodation and the most exceptional fine dining you’ll ever experience at sea are highlights of the glorious Queen Elizabeth cruise ship. Dance in the grand ballroom, enjoy afternoon tea served by white-gloved waiters, watch extravagant stage shows in opulent theatre surroundings or simply relax and revitalise beside one of the two lovely pool areas.
Queen Elizabeth VISITS THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|Number of Decks||12|
|Number of Cabins||1,046|
|Wheelchair Accessible Cabins||Yes|
|Number of Pools||2|
|Number of Restaurants||4|
The elegant Queens Room ballroom is host to themed balls and the artwork adorning the walls here reflects Cunard’s royal links. The Royal Court Theatre holds spectacular shows performed by the Cunard Royal Dancers and Singers – royal boxes enhance the sublime experience. The variety of entertainment venues on board the Queen Elizabeth is sure to delight.
- Royal Court Theatre
- Queens Room ballroom
- Cosy cinema with Classic Film Club
- Casino with gaming lessons
- Golden Lion – karaoke, quizzes
Cunard’s proud tradition of providing the very best culinary experience anywhere at sea is certainly upheld on the Queen Elizabeth.
* Additional charges may apply and reservations are sometimes required. Please also note that guests observe formal dress codes in main restaurants at evening meal times and other occasions during the cruise
** Queens Grill and Princess Grill passengers only
- Four main gourmet restaurants
- Selection of casual eateries
- Queens Grill and Princess Grill Restaurants, outstanding a la carte menu and dedicated waiter**
- Britannia Restaurant
- Verandah Restaurant*
- The Lido
- The Golden Lion
- The Garden Lounge
- Queens Room, afternoon tea
- Café Corinthia
Bars & Lounges
The Queen Elizabeth has a wealth of bars and lounges for all moods and tastes. Why not sip martinis in the Commodore Club, take a ‘pub quiz’ in the Golden Lion, or dance the night away in the lively Yacht Club?
Bars & Lounges includes
- Garden Lounge
- Golden Lion pub
- Yacht Club
- Café Carinthia
- Commodore Club
Leisure & Activites
You really can enjoy your cruise holiday at whatever pace you choose on the Queen Elizabeth. With many serene and elegant areas in which to relax and unwind, as well as fun events and exercise areas for those who enjoy a bit more activity. Take in the smart boutiques, unwind in the sumptuous spa or relax with a book in the elegant library.
Leisure & Activites includes
- Royal Spa
- Cunard Insights, enrichment programme
- Two main pool areas with whirlpools
- Royal Arcade, boutique shopping
- Library with 6,000 titles, plus Book Club
- Gym and fitness centre
- Cunarders’ Place, artefacts from the archives of cruise liners
- Cunard ConneXions, programme of activities from watercolour to computer lessons
- Play croquet on the 'lawn' of the Games deck
- Casino with gaming lessons
Kids & Teens
The latest equipment for children of all ages as well as a permanent staff and nursery nurses are all features of Cunard’s Play Zone. Older children can also enjoy video games, air hockey, discos, karaoke and arts and crafts.
Kids & Teens includes
- Play Zone kids’ activities
ship deck plans
YOUR INSIDE CABIN INCLUDES
King-size or twin beds / private bathroom with shower / fridge / safe / hairdryer / interactive TV with film channels / daily newspaper / phone / bathrobes / slippers / fresh fruit on request / computer connection / nightly turn-down service with pillow chocolates0
YOUR OUTSIDE CABIN INCLUDES
Picture window or porthole / king-size or twin beds / private bathroom with shower / fridge / safe / hairdryer / interactive TV with film channels / daily newspaper / phone / bathrobes / slippers / fresh fruit on request / computer connection / nightly turn-down service with pillow chocolates
*Some outside cabins have views restricted by safety equipment.
YOUR BALCONY CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony with loungers and tables / king-size or twin beds / lounge area / private bathroom with shower / fridge / safe / hairdryer / interactive TV with film channels / daily newspaper / phone / bathrobes / slippers / fresh fruit on request / computer connection / nightly turn-down service with pillow chocolates
*Some balcony cabins have views restricted by safety equipment.
YOUR GRILL SUITE CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony with loungers and a table / king-size or twin beds / concierge or butler service / lounge area / private bathroom with shower / fridge / safe / hairdryer / interactive TV with film channels / daily newspaper / phone / bathrobes / slippers / fresh fruit and bottled water / bottles of sparkling wine or champagne on arrival / computer connection / shoe shine service / nightly turn-down service with pillow chocolates
*Some suites feature luxury extras, please speak with your Imagine Cruising adviser.
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
- Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9am - 8pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.