Queen Mary 2
Queen Mary 2
Quite simply, the Queen Mary 2 is the most magnificent ocean liner ever built so a fabulous cruise holiday on this wonderful ship is an experience of a lifetime.
Cunard have incorporated the very latest in modern facilities, entertainment and enrichment opportunities into a ship oozing the opulence, charm and glamour of cruising’s Golden Era.
Your fine dining options include several-course gourmet delights with classy touches like Wedgewood china and Waterford crystal adding to the experience.
Be entertained by lavish musical shows, dance in the largest ballroom at sea with a superb resident orchestra and with four marvellous pool areas for relaxation, this wonderful ship has everything you could possibly want for the most marvellous time at sea.
Queen Mary 2
- World's only Planetarium at Sea
- Queens Room – largest ballroom at sea
- Four main gourmet restaurants, speciality dining in the Todd English Restaurant, casual eateries
- Royal Court Theatre with West-End style shows
- Canyon Ranch Spa
- Luxury cabins, some with butler service
- Four main pool areas, several whirlpool Jacuzzis
- Several lounges and entertainment venues
- Cunard enrichment programme with expert guest speakers
- Casino with gaming lessons
- Tonnage 151,400
- Passenger capacity 2,620
- Total Crew 1,253
- Total Cabins 1,310
- Decks 13
Ship Deck Plans
King-size or twin beds / private bathroom with shower / fridge / safe / hairdryer / interactive TV with film channels / daily newspaper / phone / bathrobes / slippers / fresh fruit on request / computer connection / nightly turn-down service with pillow chocolates
Picture window or porthole / king-size or twin beds / private bathroom with shower / fridge / safe / hairdryer / interactive TV with film channels / daily newspaper / phone / bathrobes / slippers / fresh fruit on request / computer connection / nightly turn-down service with pillow chocolates
*Some outside cabins have views restricted by safety equipment.
Private furnished balcony with loungers and tables / king-size or twin beds / lounge area / private bathroom with shower / fridge / safe / hairdryer / interactive TV with film channels / daily newspaper / phone / bathrobes / slippers / fresh fruit on request / computer connection / nightly turn-down service with pillow chocolates
Mini-Suite / Suites cabin
Private furnished balcony with loungers and tables / king-size or twin beds / concierge or butler service / lounge area / private bathroom with shower / fridge / safe / hairdryer / interactive TV with film channels / daily newspaper / phone / bathrobes / slippers / fresh fruit and bottled water / bottles of sparkling wine or champagne / computer connection / shoe shine service / nightly turn-down service with pillow chocolates
*Some suites feature luxury extras, chat to your Imagine Cruising advisor.
Entertainment and Recreation
From dawn ‘til dusk the Queen Mary 2 provides unrivalled entertainment for the most discerning of travellers. From lectures to luxurious pampering; theatre to tennis; karaoke to cream teas, the QM2 provides the ultimate opportunity to relax your body and expand your mind. An extensive programme of stimulating activities ensure that younger guests thrive on board, allowing parents to enjoy their own adult time – whether that’s as part of an on-deck sports tournament or sipping a cocktail while looking out to sea.
· Artwork, including pieces by Dali and Picasso
· Royal Court Theatre, for spectacular music and dance extravaganzas
· Winter Garden, relaxation area
· Workshops from members of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts
· Queens Room, the largest ballroom at sea
· Several entertainment and dance lounges
· 3D cinema and World's only Planetarium at Sea
· Cunard enrichment programme with expert guest speakers, including award-winning novelists, former ambassadors and film directors
· Canyon Ranch Spa, enjoy the ultimate in pampering and well being
· 8,000 titles in the largest library at Sea
· Gym and fitness centre, sports courts and golf simulators
· Four pools with deck lounging, including the Minnows Pool for children and the Pavilion Pool with retractable dome
· Play Zone kids’ activities with dedicated age groups, and experienced staff
· Casino with gaming lessons
· G32 Nightclub, dance the night away in the spectacular dual-level hot spot
· Golden Lion, traditional British pub entertainment with karaoke and quizzes
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Bar
Wining & Dining
Cunard is synonymous with haute cuisine and the Queen Mary 2 is no exception. Whichever restaurant, bar or lounge you choose, you’ll enjoy superb food and impeccable service in luxurious surroundings. Whether you choose to enjoy dining in the formal cruise tradition, a light bite, or a cool drink as you watch the sun set, the Queen Mary 2 caters for all the needs of a discerning cruise passenger.
- Four formal gourmet restaurants, with à la carte menus*
- Todd English** speciality restaurant
- King’s Court buffet restaurant, with traditional English and Italian stations
- Selection of casual eateries, including Golden Lion - traditional English pub serving British classics
- Commodore Club, cocktail bar with panoramic views
- Chart Room, live music while you enjoy pre- or post-dinner refreshments
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Bar
- Afternoon Tea served daily in the Queens Room
* Dining will vary based on Stateroom category booked - please check details with your Imagine Cruising adviser.
** Additional charges may apply and reservations are sometimes required. Please also note that guests observe formal dress codes in main restaurants at evening meal times and other occasions during the cruise.