There’s something distinctly refined and regal about a Cunard cruise and the beautiful Queen Victoria certainly upholds the fine traditions of this luxury line. Even before you board this beautiful ship you’ll note the trademark black and red livery which, together with her sleek modern design, immediately sets the theme of proud cruising heritage married with innovative features for today’s cruise guests. From her plush, elegantly decorated public rooms to her gourmet dining and luxurious, spacious cabins, Queen Victoria exudes class. The range of options for high-quality entertainment and enrichment, as well as serene relaxation make for the cruise holiday of a lifetime.
Queen Victoria VISITS THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|Number of Decks||12|
|Number of Cabins||1,007|
|Wheelchair Accessible Cabins||Yes|
|Number of Pools||2|
|Number of Restaurants||3|
Just meandering around the Queen Victoria’s opulent three-tier Grand Lobby entrance, with its stunning staircase and fascinating artwork, is a delight in itself. It gives passengers an immediate taste of the style and charm of the rest of the ship.
- Queens Room ballroom
- Royal Court Theatre with private boxes
- Karaoke and quizzes in the Golden Lion pub
- Pianist in the Commodore Club
- Jazz band in the Chart Room
- Movies/cinema in the Royal Court Theatre
- Royal Night theme balls in the Queens Room ballroom
- Hemispheres Nightclub, big band and DJ
- Golden Lion pub, live music and karaoke
If there’s one element that truly defines the classic Cunard cruising tradition then it’s the quality and elegance of your evening dining experience. Whichever category of cabin you’ve chosen, there’s a guarantee of delicious and varied international cuisine waiting for you at your reserved table in one the sophisticated restaurants.
* Additional charges may apply and reservations are sometimes required. Please also note that guests observe formal dress codes in main restaurants at evening meal times and other occasions during the cruise.
** Queens and Princess Grill passengers only
- Queens Grill and Princess Grill Restaurants, outstanding a la carte menu, sophisticated single seating dining and your dedicated waiter**
- Three formal gourmet restaurants
- Selection of casual eateries
- Britannia Restaurant
- Verandah Restaurant*
- The Lido
- The Golden Lion pub
- Café Corinthia
- The Winter Garden
- Hemispheres Club
Bars & Lounges
Queen Victoria offers an array of elegant bars and lounges to suit every mood – during the day, sip coffee and nibble on croissants in Café Carinthia; enjoy pre-dinner drinks in the Chart Room; toast friends in the Champagne Bar; and dance the night away in Hemispheres.
Bars & Lounges includes
- Several entertainment and dance lounges
- Hemispheres, nightclub and disco
- Golden Lion pub
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Bar
- Café Carinthia
- Commodore Club
- Chart Room
Leisure & Activites
Your days on-board the Queen Victoria can be active and lively, or as calming and chilled as you like; there’s something on board to suit your every mood from swimming in the pool to relaxing in the spa; joining in with Book Club to browsing the Royal Arcade.
Leisure & Activites includes
- Two main pools, several hot tubs
- Cunard enrichment programme with expert guest speakers
- Royal Arcade, boutique shopping
- Library with 6,000 titles, plus Book Club
- Spa and fitness centre
- Cunardia, display of maritime memorabilia
- Cunard ConneXions, programme of activities from watercolour to computer lessons
- Casino with gaming lessons
Kids & Teens
The latest equipment for children of all ages as well as a permanent staff and nursery nurses are all features of Cunard’s Play Zone. Older children can also enjoy video games, air hockey, discos, karaoke and arts and crafts.
Kids & Teens includes
- Play Zone kids activities
- Night Nursery
ship deck plans
YOUR INSIDE CABIN INCLUDES
King-size or twin beds / private bathroom with shower / fridge / safe / hairdryer / interactive TV with film channels / daily newspaper / phone / bathrobes / slippers / fresh fruit on request / computer connection / nightly turn-down service with pillow chocolates0
YOUR OUTSIDE CABIN INCLUDES
Picture window or porthole / king-size or twin beds / private bathroom with shower / fridge / safe / hairdryer / interactive TV with film channels / daily newspaper / phone / bathrobes / slippers / fresh fruit on request / computer connection / nightly turn-down service with pillow chocolates
*Some outside cabins have views restricted by safety equipment.
YOUR BALCONY CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony with loungers and tables / king-size or twin beds / lounge area / private bathroom with shower / fridge / safe / hairdryer / interactive TV with film channels / daily newspaper / phone / bathrobes / slippers / fresh fruit on request / computer connection / nightly turn-down service with pillow chocolates
*Some balcony cabins have views restricted by safety equipment.
YOUR GRILL SUITE CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony with loungers and tables / king-size or twin beds / concierge or butler service / lounge area / private bathroom with shower / fridge / safe / hairdryer / interactive TV with film channels / daily newspaper / phone / bathrobes / slippers / fresh fruit and bottled water / bottles of sparkling wine or champagne / computer connection / shoe shine service / nightly turn-down service with pillow chocolates
*Some suites feature luxury extras, chat to your Imagine Cruising advisor.
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
- Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9am - 8pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.