Fred Olsen Cruises
For traditional, elegant cruising with a thoroughly welcoming and unhurried on-board ambience, there’s no better choice for the British cruise holiday passengers than Fred Olsen Lines. Excellent value for money comes as standard with a Fred Olsen cruise and you can rest assured that everything’s covered. Enjoy comfortable en suite accommodation, a variety of quality dining options, a range of evening entertainment options, daily activities and events, and a Captain’s welcome party and Gala Buffet. With cruise itineraries to destinations far and wide and a friendly staff waiting to welcome you on board, start your journey with Fred Olsen Cruises.
Fred Olsen VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
- En suite, air conditioned cabins with a TV, hairdryer and safe
- Fine dining, informal buffets and late-night snacks
- Evening entertainment including cabarets and dancing
- Use of gym, pools and Jacuzzis
- Lectures and Vistas special interest programmes
- Captain's cocktail party and gala buffet
view ship information
HAVE A QUESTION?
- CALL OUR CRUISE EXPERTS TODAY ON:
- 0800 840 5801
- Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9am - 8pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
Did you know world renowned chefs like Marco Pierre White and Atul Kochhar design the menus on board selected cruise lines? If it's your first time on a cruise or you just need to brush up on the basics? This information will help you to prepare for your luxury time awayFIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.