Fred. Olsen Cruises
For traditional, elegant cruising with a thoroughly welcoming and unhurried on-board ambience, there’s no better choice for the British cruise holiday passengers than Fred. Olsen Lines. Excellent value for money comes as standard with a Fred. Olsen cruise and you can rest assured that everything’s covered. Enjoy comfortable en suite accommodation, a variety of quality dining options, a range of evening entertainment options, daily activities and events, and a Captain’s welcome party and Gala Buffet. With cruise itineraries to destinations far and wide and friendly staff waiting to welcome you on board, start your journey with Fred. Olsen Cruises.
Fred. Olsen VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
- En suite, air conditioned cabins with a TV, hairdryer and safe
- Fine dining, informal buffets and late-night snacks
- Evening entertainment including cabarets and dancing
- Use of gym, pools and Jacuzzis
- Lectures and Vistas special interest programmes
- Captain's cocktail party and gala buffet
view ship information
HAVE A QUESTION?
- CALL OUR CRUISE EXPERTS TODAY ON:
- 0800 840 5801
- Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9am - 8pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.