Beautiful contemporary art sits alongside works by celebrated Dutch masters on this superb cruise ship. True to the Holland America Line tradition you will find a brilliant blend of traditional cruise styling, with modern holiday innovations.
Fabulous facilities, elegant decor and efficient and friendly service come with exciting extra twists. Pan-Asian and Italian restaurants and free digital workshops, allowing you to share your amazing holiday with friends back home while you’re still cruising, are all on offer.
Children and teens can have fun in their own spaces with organised activities, while adults can enjoy quality relaxation in the luxurious and serene retreat areas.
This is a stunning cruise ship that’s perfect for both families on their first cruise and seasoned passengers looking for the latest high-quality amenities from a highly-respected cruise line.
- Mainstage theatre, several show lounges and bars
- Main dining hall, three speciality restaurants, casual eateries
- Two main pool areas, several whirlpools
- Selection of private cabanas for hire, including at The Retreat
- Culinary arts and digital workshop enrichment programmes
- The Greenhouse luxury spa
- Sports court, jogging track, gym
- HAL kids club and The Loft dedicated teen zone
- Two nightclubs
- Tonnage 86,273
- Passenger capacity 2,671
- Total Crew 929
- Total Cabins 1,052
- Decks 11
Ship Deck Plans
Queen-size or twin beds / Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses / luxury linens, bathrobes and towels/ shower with massage showerhead/ make-up mirrors / salon-quality hair dryers / Elemis Aromapure toiletries / complimentary fresh fruit / flat-panel TV and DVD player / ice, shoeshine and nightly turndown service.
Queen-size or twin beds / Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses / luxury bed linen, bathrobes and towels / bath and shower/ massage showerhead/ make-up mirrors / salon-quality hair dryers / Elemis Aromapure toiletries / complimentary fresh fruit / flat-panel TV and DVD player / ice, shoeshine and nightly turndown service / portholes or windows with full to partial or fully obscured views.
Mini-Suite / Suites cabin
King-size, queen-size or twin beds / Mariner’s Dream™ bed featuring plush Sealy Posturepedic® Euro-Top mattress / pillow options / premium duvet / one person sofa bed / luxury bed linen, bath robes and over-sized towels, some with slippers / dual sink vanity, full-size or over-sized whirlpool bath and showers / massage showerhead/ make-up mirrors / salon-quality hair dryers / Elemis Aromapure toiletries / complimentary fresh fruit and flowers / flat-panel TV, DVD player and library / mini-bar and refrigerator / ice, shoeshine and nightly turndown service / concierge service / personalised cruise stationery / some have a sitting area and dressing room, others have guest toilet, pantry, living, dining and dressing rooms / private veranda, some with whirlpool / floor-to-ceiling windows.
Pinnacle and Neptune suites
As per standard suites plus exclusive access to the industry-leading Neptune Lounge and its facilities / suite breakfast and high tea / complimentary laundry services / sparkling wine served on embarkation and corsages and boutonnieres for first night / cocktail party invitation / pre-dinner hors d’oeuvres / guest lunch on cruises over 7 days / binoculars and umbrellas / priority boarding, dining and seating / special disembarkation service.
*Speak to your Imagine Cruising adviser for more information about the exact specification of each suite.
Entertainment and Recreation
Stunning public areas and lounges, glamorously decorated with works of art and luxury furniture, make for an exquisitely elegant environment in which to enjoy your sensational cruise holiday. And there’s plenty of scope to merely wander, take in the panoramic ocean views or people-watch in the dazzling atrium, promenade areas, lounges and boutiques of this delightful cruise ship.
• Hydro and Lido pools
• Cabanas providing intimate spaces
• Greenhouse Spa and Salon
• Live entertainment in The Mainstage Show Lounge
• Culinary Arts Centre
• Microsoft digital workshops
• State of the art cinema, photographic and imaging centre.
• Well-equipped gym and fitness area with sea views
• Club HAL for youngsters and The Loft for teenagers
• Dancing in the Crow’s Nest and Northern Lights
• Casino with gaming tables and twinkling big-prize slot machines
• Explorations Café, powered by The New York Times
Wining & Dining
Consistently fantastic food, with a varied range of dining styles to choose from, is a feature of this fantastic cruise ship. Highlights include the new Pan-Asian restaurant Tamarind with panoramic views of the ocean and Lido Pool, and a once- per-cruise experience when the Pinnacle Grill transforms into Taste of De Librije, which features the cuisine of Michelin starred chef Jonnie Boer.
• Tamarind Pan-Asian Restaurant and the exotic Silk Den Lounge
• Premium, reservation-only dining at the Pinnacle Grill
• Taste of De Librije by Jonnie Boer
• Italian dining at the Canaletto restaurant
• Relaxed breakfasts, lunches and dinners at the Lido restaurant
• Five-course menus, fine wines and impeccable service at the Rembrandt Dining Room
*Selected restaurants on many ships require reservations and may carry an additional charge.