The stunning ms Ryndam is an ideal choice for passengers of all ages, combining as she does traditional cruising elegance with new, modern features.
With a Dutch exploration theme, the Ryndam features art and artefacts from the seventeenth to the nineteenth century. At the heart of this elegant ship is a three-story atrium with a jaw-dropping fountain by a highly regarded Italian sculptor.
Luxuriously appointed and uniquely refined, guests will appreciate the graceful combination of classic cruise ship features, state-of-the-art amenities, and a sophisticated ambiance.
And with itineraries featuring some of the world’s most spectacular destinations, the Ryndam will always appeal to seasoned travellers as well as those taking their first cruise holiday.
- Two main pool areas, one with retractable roof, whirlpools
- Main show lounge, other live entertainment lounges
- Main formal dining restaurant, casual eateries, premium steakhouse
- The Mix, themed bar area
- Culinary Arts Centre
- Luxury Greenhouse spa
- Ocean-view gym and fitness area
- Digital workshops
- Club HAL for youngsters and The Loft and The Oasis for teenagers
- Dancing at night in the Crow’s Nest
- Tonnage 55,819
- Passenger capacity 1,498
- Total Crew 580
- Total Cabins 630
- Decks 10
Ship Deck Plans
Queen-size or twin beds / Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses / luxury linens, bathrobes and towels/ shower with massage showerhead/ make-up mirrors / salon-quality hair dryers / Elemis Aromapure toiletries / complimentary fresh fruit / flat-panel TV and DVD player / ice, shoeshine and nightly turndown service.
Queen-size or twin beds / Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses / luxury bed linen, bathrobes and towels / bath and shower/ massage showerhead/ make-up mirrors / salon-quality hair dryers / Elemis Aromapure toiletries / complimentary fresh fruit / flat-panel TV and DVD player / ice, shoeshine and nightly turndown service / portholes or windows with full to partial or fully obscured views.
Mini-Suite / Suites cabin
Pinnacle and Neptune suites have king-size or twin beds / Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses / pillow options / luxury bed linen, bath robes and over-sized towels / whirlpool bath and shower / massage showerhead/ make-up mirrors / salon-quality hair dryers / Elemis Aromapure toiletries / complimentary fresh fruit and flowers / flat-panel TV, DVD player and library / mini-bar / ice, shoeshine and nightly turndown service / concierge service / personalised cruise stationery / large sitting area and dressing room / /sofa bed for two / private veranda / floor-to-ceiling windows/ exclusive access to industry-leading Neptune Lounge and its facilities / complimentary laundry services / sparkling wine served on embarkation and corsages and boutonnieres for first night / cocktail party invitation / pre-dinner hors d’oeuvres / binoculars and umbrellas / priority boarding, dining and seating / special disembarkation service.
Pinnacle also has: its own bed, living and dining rooms / oversized whirlpool bath / guest toilet.
*Speak to your Imagine Cruising adviser for more information about the exact specification of each suite.
Entertainment and Recreation
While the lovely lounges and attractive pools will tempt you to lounge and laze, the variety of daytime and evening entertainment will leave you spoilt for choice throughout your cruise. Updated lounges and the exciting new Mix, featuring three distinctly themed bars, are just two of the super areas in which you can socialise and be entertained.
• Main pool areas, one with retractable roof, whirlpools
• Luxury Greenhouse Spa and Treatment Room
• The best live entertainment in the Vermeer Show Lounge
• Culinary Arts Centre
• Microsoft digital workshops
• Well-equipped fitness centre
• Club HAL for youngsters and The Loft and The Oasis for teenagers
• Dancing at night in the Crow’s Nest, 270° views during the day
• Explorations Café, powered by The New York Times
Wining & Dining
Wining and Dining
Consistently fantastic food is one of the many attractive features of this fantastic cruise ship. There’s a varied range of dining styles to choose from, and whether you’re dining casually or enjoying five-courses in the Rotterdam Dining Room, you will be looked after brilliantly by the attentive and charming waiters.
• Premium, reservation-only dining at the swish Pinnacle Grill
• Italian dining at the Canaletto Restaurant
• Relaxed breakfasts, lunches and dinners at the Lido Restaurant
• Five-course menus, fine wines and impeccable service at the Rotterdam Dining Room
• Mix: a place to meet for mimosas, martinis, cocktails, malts and ales
*Selected restaurants on many ships require reservations and may carry an additional charge.