A real passion for travel and a belief in the enriching and redemptive power of travelling for pleasure lies at the heart of Seabourn. They describe their fleet of intimate cruise ships as luxurious, yet relaxed – elegant, yet casual – sumptuous, yet understated. The benefit of travelling on board a more intimate ship is the possibility to visit hidden gems where larger vessels cannot follow, as well as all the most desirable destinations and landmark cities. Seabourn’s cruise ships offer deliughtful ocean-view suites, many with verandas, with amenities such as luxury spas and award-winning restaurants.
Seabourn VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
view ship information
HAVE A QUESTION?
- CALL OUR CRUISE EXPERTS TODAY ON:
- 0800 840 5801
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- 9AM - 9PM
- SATURDAY TO SUNDAY
- 9AM - 8PM
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
Did you know world renowned chefs like Marco Pierre White and Atul Kochhar design the menus on board selected cruise lines? If it's your first time on a cruise or you just need to brush up on the basics? This information will help you to prepare for your luxury time awayFIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.