Amadeus River Cruises
Amadeus allows guests to gaze upon the changing landscapes of Europe in complete luxury. The bright, spacious cabins provide unrestricted views of the scenery through glass panoramas. Many cabins feature a stunning French balcony which spans the width of the cabin providing views like no other. When on-board, guests can use the fitness studio, enjoy a massage, visit the hairdresser or socialise with other guests on the sundeck. The delicious cuisine is locally sourced from regions the ship passes through, each dish an exquisite work of art. Experience Europe’s incredible diversity from small towns to bustling cities, mountains to valleys, with Amadeus.
Amadeus River VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|MS Amadeus Silver II|
- Buffet breakfast and sit down a la carte courses for lunch and dinner
- Wine, beer and soft drinks included with dinner
- 24 hour tea and coffee service
- Cocktail reception
- Welcome dinner
- Captain’s Gala dinner
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of on-board bicycles
- Audio headsets for all excursions
- On-board concierge service
- Mineral water in the stateroom replenished daily
view ship information
MS Amadeus Silver II
Tonnage 0 Passenger Capacity 0 Total crew 0 Total Cabins 0 Decks 0 Overall
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
Mon to Sun 9am to 8pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.