Sailing with Crystal Cruises means experiencing a wonderful balance of on board enrichment activities and shore-side adventures. As you travel from one exciting destination to the next, you’ll enjoy outstanding facilities – all while attended to by thoughtful staff who take pride in their high standard of service. Enjoy flexible dining options and complimentary fine wines and spirits throughout the ship, teamed with a six-star service. Crystal Cruises redefines luxury travel, with on board programmes designed to delight and entertain their globe-trotting guests. Whether you want to further refine your palate with a wine tasting seminar (on select cruises) or improve your handicap with a golf lesson from a PGA pro, you’ll find near-endless activities to inspire you. Those after ultimate relaxation at sea can unwind in the fitness centre’s steam room and sauna, tuck into high tea or take a dance lesson, partnered with an Ambassador Host – you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Crystal VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne, premium spirits & soft drinks throughout the ship
- Gratuities for housekeeping, bar and dining staff throughout the ship
- Acclaimed Crystal Wine & Food Festival® cruises featuring famous chefs and wine authorities on select voyages
- Complimentary evening of speciality restaurant dining in Prego and at least once in Nobu Matsuhisa's Silk Road or The Sushi Bar
- 24-hour room service, welcome champagne
- Crystal Visions® lecture series featuring renowned speakers, authors, celebrities and destination experts
- Award-winning Broadway-style entertainment including new productions
- Magic Castle® at Sea offering intimate performances and educational classes
- Recent-release films in the spacious surround-sound Hollywood Theatre
- Dance Lessons, Art classes with Odyssey Art At Sea & Golf lessons with PGA pros
- Well-appointed separate men’s and women’s steam and saunas in the only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea
view ship information
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
Mon to Sun 9am to 8pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.