Disney Cruise Line
What could be more family friendly than Disney? Take a Disney Cruise and you’ll be immersed in the world of Walt, not to mention Olaf the Snowman, Cinderella, Darth Vader and even Mickey Mouse himself. Little ones can meet the stars of their favourite films on a character meet and greet on the high seas, make new friends at fun deck parties and watch thrilling stage productions.
Disney Cruise Line VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
- Live, Broadway-calibre Disney shows and Disney Character Experiences
- Activities for families, including poolside movies, trivia, game shows, live music and more
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary soda, tea and coffee on deck and in the dining rooms
- A range of age-appropriate kids’ clubs
- A wide variety of dining options
- Attentive housekeeping services twice a day including turndown service
- On demand television and in-room movies
view ship information
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.