Discerning travellers who enjoy the finest things in life will appreciate an upgrade to Platinum Service, where discreet, personalised touches ensure your whole journey is world class from start to finish, including unparalleled dining and accompanying wines, plus Bollinger champagne. Also included is Australian-made bath amenities, a nightcap at turndown, and access to the Platinum Club, where you can relax amid quartzite tables, leather banquette seating and brass fittings. Depending on where you’re headed, private transfers are also included.
Platinum Service cabins have double beds, which can be arranged as a double or twin, and are set up as a lounge with a moveable table and two armchairs during the day. There is a full en suite bathroom with shower, and the décor is distinctly Australian in style.
- All-inclusive dining, beverages, and Off-Train Experiences
- Spacious cabin almost twice the size of a Gold Service Twin cabin
- By day, cabins are set up lounge-style
- By night, lounges are converted to double or twin beds
- En suite with separate shower, vanity with cupboard space, toilet, and Australian bathroom amenities
- Power outlets and safe
- In-cabin music channels and journey audio commentary
- Panoramic windows
- Access to the exclusive Platinum Club
- Freshly prepared continental breakfasts served upon request in-cabin
- Refreshments served in-cabin
- 90 kg checked luggage allowance per guest (3 x 30 kg each).