A real passion for travel and a belief in the enriching and redemptive power of travelling for pleasure lies at the heart of Seabourn. They describe their fleet of intimate cruise ships as luxurious, yet relaxed – elegant, yet casual – sumptuous, yet understated. The benefit of travelling on board a more intimate ship is the possibility to visit hidden gems where larger vessels cannot follow, as well as all the most desirable destinations and landmark cities. Seabourn’s cruise ships offer delightful ocean-view suites, many with verandas, with amenities such as luxury spas and award-winning restaurants.
Seabourn VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All dining venues are complimentary
- Welcome champagne
- Stocked in cabin mini-bar
- Open bars throughout the ship
- Entertainment including live shows and cabarets
view ship information
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
Mon to Sun 9am to 8pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.