Uniworld cruises put a unique spin on river cruising, with floating boutique hotels that are meticulously designed with the signature touches for which their company is known. Each and every ship in their European fleet is rich in character and truly one-of-a-kind, with its own distinctive theme and colour palette, original art and sumptuous furnishings and antiques.
Once aboard one of their award-winning ships, you will immediately notice the thoughtful touches, sublime artistry and quality amenities that sets them apart. A simple walk from your sumptuous stateroom to breakfast will reveal original works by famous painters, master craftsmen and furniture designers commissioned exclusively for Uniworld ships. Set sail on any of Uniworld’s one-of-a-kind ships and discover a beautiful world, both onboard and onshore.
The culinary journeys experienced onboard all Uniworld river cruises are every bit as rich, varied and flavourful as the voyage itself. Working with a palette of the freshest and highest-quality local ingredients from every destination along the river, their onboard chefs flawlessly bring to life the culinary vision and signature recipes developed by Mrs. Beatrice Tollman, founder of the Red Carnation Hotel Collection, and our Global Master Chef, Bernhard Zorn.
VISITING THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
- Elegantly appointed riverview staterooms and suites with luxurious amenities
- All scheduled airport transfers
- All gratuities
- All meals onboard – with a farm-to-table culinary philosophy, be treated to world-class dining
- Unlimited beverages onboard – an amazing selection of incredible local wines, sparkling wines and champagne; craft beers; premium spirits; speciality coffees; fine teas; and soft drinks
- A variety of onboard dining experiences with open seating and a casual-elegant dress code
- 24-hour room service and concierge services
- Personalised experiences – innovative and authentic hosted excursions designed with options to personalise your experience
- Ship-wide Wi-Fi access
- Wellness on the water – onboard fitness centre; exercise classes, including yoga and TRX® training; and complimentary bicycles and Nordic walking sticks for use onshore
- Entertainment & insightful Signature Lectures
Sourcing the freshest high-quality local ingredients from every destination along the river, Uniworld’s chefs flawlessly create an array of incredible and tantalising dishes for you to enjoy. They also provide a grand selection of menu items that adhere to all dietary requirements and cater to even the most discerning of palates. Uniworld’s cruises also have the brilliant offer of being all-inclusive with unlimited beverages meaning that you can stay carefree.
Knowing that every one of their guests is unique, Uniworld provides an array of different onshore experiences with a higher degree of personalisation than any other river cruise. Having this multitude of choices in every city means that you can personalise your cruise experience even further with Go Active hiking and biking, Gentle Walking and Do as the Locals Do excursions. There are enough options to please even the most frequent travellers!
WELL-BEING ON THE WATER
Uniworld realises that health and fitness are very important to their guests and supply ample opportunities for them to stay active throughout their journey. If you’re feeling energetic, work out in the well-equipped fitness centre, or for a gentler activity take advantage of yoga classes or wellness treatments in the tranquil Serenity River Spa.
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
Mon to Sun 9am to 8pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.