Viking River Cruises
With the world’s largest fleet of river cruise ships, Viking River Cruises pride themselves not only on the elegance and style with which the ships are known for, but the excellent service, thoughtful itineraries and personal attention to detail they give each and every guest. Cruise in luxury while enjoying exquisite cuisine, spacious staterooms with hotel-style beds and quality linens, and comfortable lounge and bar areas. Tuck into a delicious breakfast buffet in the morning and enjoy sumptuous five course meals made with locally-sourced ingredients in the evening. Viking cruises offer tailor-made tours and excursions to cater for every kind of traveller.
VISITING THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
- Deluxe ensuite accommodation all with river views
- All onboard meals
- Speciality selected wine, beer and soft drinks served with lunch and dinner
- Daily excursions, including visits to UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Cultural enrichment programme for an in-depth understanding of the places you visit
All our staterooms are outside, with a river view. Roomy and filled with light, they offer ensuite facilities and plenty of storage space. There’s a wide range of different staterooms to choose from, some with verandas, and two-room suites.
SUMPTUOUS DINING AND DRINKS
The food you’ll experience aboard a Viking river cruise ship is exceptional. From a sumptuous breakfast and delicious lunch to a five-course dinner, you’ll enjoy the finest cuisine. You’ll be treated to traditional favorites and regional specialties.
Whichever river you choose, the pace of river cruising allows you to both enjoy the ever-changing scenery and also discover the unique customs, cultures and cuisines of the many countries along your journey.
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.