Itinerary:New York, Southampton (UK)
If, for you, the most alluring appeal of a cruise holiday is the fantastic luxury voyage itself, then one of the amazing transatlantic sailings will provide the perfect choice.
Since the steam ship days of yesteryear, crossings of the mighty Atlantic Ocean have offered an exciting, exhilarating adventure for passengers from all over the world. With regular sailings from UK and other European ports it’s a fantastic option for those British cruise guests wanting to experience the sheer joy of luxury travel and freedom from the daily routines that these wonderful journeys bring.
Routes include one-stop sailings to New York and the chance to spend some time in one of the most exciting and charismatic cities in the world before venturing homewards again on your luxury liner. Others call at the Canary Islands for some pre-crossing sun and sightseeing, or Iceland where you can explore unique volcanic landscapes or enjoy a spot of whale-watching. If you choose one of the longer cruise holidays, you may also include the Caribbean, Canada, or some of the fantastic ports of call like Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Boston along the USA’s eastern seaboard. And with so many lazy days at sea, passengers get the time to truly appreciate the amazing luxury, fantastic cuisine, efficient, friendly service and exciting entertainment these superb ships have to offer.
Things to do in
- Take the ferry to Ellis Island in New York
- See New York City from above at the Empire State Building Observation Deck
- Feast on delicious Chinese food in New York’s China Town
- Take a carriage ride through Central Park
- Stroll along the art-deco Ocean Drive in Miami
- Take an airboat ride in the Florida Everglades
- Play golf in Tampa
Did you know?
The name ‘Atlantic’ is derived from the legendary island of Atlantis.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- CALL OUR CRUISE EXPERTS TODAY ON:
- 0800 840 5801
- Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9am - 8pm