Enjoy the holiday of a lifetime every time you cruise with P&O Cruises, the trusted cruise experts. A P&O cruise is an exciting experience for all the family, whether you’re looking for a cruise ship with a children’s club or a sophisticated ship just for adults. Enjoy Michelin-star dining by the likes of Atul Kochhar, sophisticated bars where the bar steward remembers your drink of choice, West End-style shows and hilarious comedians, relaxing afternoons spent in The Retreat, and Black Tie nights where you can dress up to the nines – welcome to the world of P&O Cruises.
P&O VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
- Breakfast, lunch and five course dinner with menus prepared by top chefs
- Room service and afternoon tea of sandwiches, cakes and pastries
- All cabins are air-conditioned and en suite with Egyptian cotton sheets, luxurious pamper packs and free designer tea & coffee making facilities
- Diverse choice of bars and lounges
- Spectacular stage shows in West End- and Broadway-style
- Use of fully-equipped gym, sports courts, swimming pools, saunas and steam room
view ship information
Tonnage 83,000 Passenger Capacity 2,064 Total crew 886 Total Cabins 1,032 Decks 10 Overall
Tonnage 76,000 Passenger Capacity 1,870 Total crew 816 Total Cabins 939 Decks 10 Overall
Tonnage 115,000 Passenger Capacity 3,096 Total crew 1,239 Total Cabins 1,557 Decks 14 Overall
Tonnage 141,000 Passenger Capacity 3,600 Total crew 1,400 Total Cabins 1,837 Decks 15 Overall
Tonnage 183,900 Passenger Capacity 5,200 Total crew 0 Total Cabins 95 Decks 14 Overall
Tonnage 77,000 Passenger Capacity 1,950 Total crew 875 Total Cabins 1,008 Decks 10 Overall
Tonnage 69,153 Passenger Capacity 1,870 Total crew 794 Total Cabins 914 Decks 10 Overall
Tonnage 116,000 Passenger Capacity 3,078 Total crew 1,205 Total Cabins 1,546 Decks 15 Overall
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
Mon to Sun 9am to 8pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.