Sun-drenched beaches, breathtaking scenery, fascinating cultural heritage and a unique array of colourful wildlife make Australasia a holiday destination like no other.
Things to do in Australasia
- Dive through the kaleidoscope of marine life in the Great Barrier Reef
- Browse the busy Queen Victoria Market in Melbourne
- Go on a rainforest canopy walk in Belalong National Park
- Watch penguins waddle in from the sea at Phillip Island
- See geysers and hot springs at Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland in Rotorua
- Snorkel the tropical waters of Lifou
- Explore the island of Mare’s ancient ruins and caves
- Canoe in the crystal clear waters of Ile des Pins
Did you know?
Australia is the only country in the world where you can find egg-laying mammals like the platypus.