Amazing Australia – a land of so many contrasts and exciting experiences that it continues to fascinate and delight today’s cruise ship passengers just as it did those early explorers centuries ago.
Sun-drenched beaches, breathtaking scenery, fascinating cultural heritage and a unique array of colourful wildlife make Australasia a holiday destination like no other. It’s on the other side of the globe and it really is like travelling to another wonderful world when you take an exciting cruise to this fabulous region. You can choose the perfect cruise itinerary for you with Australasia featuring on many incredible world voyages setting off from Southampton as well as a selection of brilliant deals offering return flights from the UK to meet up with your cruise ship.
Or why not choose a stay and cruise option, allowing you to spend a day or two in your port of embarkation before or after your time at sea? Iconic landmarks like the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, the spectacular natural phenomena of bubbling geysers at Rotorua, kaleidoscopic coral reefs and exotic tropical islands are just some of the amazing sights you’ll enjoy on an amazing cruise to Australasia.
Things to do in Australasia
- Dive through the kaleidoscope of marine life in the Great Barrier Reef
- Browse the busy Queen Victoria Market in Melbourne
- Go on a rainforest canopy walk in Belalong National Park
- Watch penguins waddle in from the sea at Phillip Island
- See geysers and hot springs at Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland in Rotorua
- Snorkel the tropical waters of Lifou
- Explore the island of Mare’s ancient ruins and caves
- Canoe in the crystal clear waters of Ile des Pins
Did you know?
Australia is the only country in the world where you can find egg-laying mammals like the platypus.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- CALL OUR CRUISE EXPERTS TODAY ON:
- 0800 840 5801
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- 9AM - 9PM
- SATURDAY TO SUNDAY
- 9AM - 8PM