Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian Cruise Line provides you with your cruise, your way on-board the most innovative and accommodating fleet on the high seas. Their Freestyle Cruising concept is designed to give you freedom and flexibility. You’re free to do what you want with your nights and days – spend your time relaxing on deck, being active, dress up or go casual, party all night or spend a quiet evening with loved ones. The best entertainment afloat is one of the highlights of the cruise, as of course is the thrill of exploring exciting places in Europe, Hawaii, the Caribbean Islands, Alaska and much more.
Norwegian Cruise Line VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|Norwegian Breakaway||Norwegian Dawn|
|Norwegian Epic||Norwegian Gem|
|Norwegian Getaway||Norwegian Jade|
|Norwegian Jewel||Norwegian Pearl|
|Norwegian Sky||Norwegian Spirit|
|Norwegian Star||Norwegian Sun|
|Pride Of America|
- Freestyle cruising, meaning you’re free to structure your days and nights as you wish
- As many as nine dining options included in your cruise fare
- Sporting events broadcast on board
- Children’s programme
- Evening entertainment ranging from lavish cabarets to laugh-out-loud comedies
view ship information
Tonnage 144,017 Passenger Capacity 4,000 Total crew 1,595 Total Cabins 2,000 Decks 18 Overall
- Norwegian Dawn View Ship
- Norwegian Epic View Ship
- Norwegian Gem View Ship
Tonnage 146,000 Passenger Capacity 4,028 Total crew 1,595 Total Cabins 2,014 Decks 18 Overall
- Norwegian Jade View Ship
- Norwegian Jewel View Ship
- Norwegian Pearl View Ship
- Norwegian Sky View Ship
- Norwegian Spirit View Ship
- Norwegian Star View Ship
- Norwegian Sun View Ship
- Pride Of America View Ship
HAVE A QUESTION?
- CALL OUR CRUISE EXPERTS TODAY ON:
- 0800 840 5801
- Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9am - 8pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.