For over a century and a half, Cunard have epitomised the sophisticated grandeur of ocean travel. Their ships are the most famous in the world and will transport you to a more refined age, while surrounding you with all the luxury and modern amenities you could wish for on your cruise holiday. Guests of Cunard’s magnificent fleet can dine on sumptuous cuisine in fine restaurants, waltz around the grand ballroom to the sound of the orchestra and sip champagne in elegant salons. From transatlantic crossings to explorations of the furthest points of the globe, a cruise on one of Cunard’s luxury ocean liners is the experience of a lifetime.
Cunard VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|Queen Elizabeth||Queen Mary 2|
- A choice of Britannia, Britannia Club, Princess Grill and Queens Grill staterooms and suites
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner available in the main restaurants
- Traditional afternoon tea served daily in the Queens Room
- 24-hour room service
- Talks on a range of disciplines by celebrities and experts in the Cunard Insights programme
- A choice of swimming pools and whirlpool spas and a fully-equipped gym
- Live music, spectacular theatre performances and comedy shows
view ship information
Tonnage 90,900 Passenger Capacity 2,092 Total crew 1,005 Total Cabins 1,046 Decks 12 Overall
Queen Mary 2
Tonnage 148,528 Passenger Capacity 2,620 Total crew 1,253 Total Cabins 1,276 Decks 12 Overall
Tonnage 90,000 Passenger Capacity 2,014 Total crew 1,001 Total Cabins 1,007 Decks 12 Overall
HAVE A QUESTION?
- CALL OUR CRUISE EXPERTS TODAY ON:
- 0800 840 5801
- Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9am - 8pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
Did you know world renowned chefs like Marco Pierre White and Atul Kochhar design the menus on board selected cruise lines? If it's your first time on a cruise or you just need to brush up on the basics? This information will help you to prepare for your luxury time awayFIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.